Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
In this course you’ll learn the key rules for great form design. From how to organize form elements, to input lengths and types, to forms on mobile devices, this short course will set you on the right path to awesome forms and happy users.
What You’ll Learn
- How to organize forms properly.
- How to use helper text.
- How to use the correct input type and length.
- How to let users know about expected input.
- How to give clear feedback.
- How to design forms for mobile devices.
About the Instructor
Adi Purdila is an expert web designer and developer based in Romania. He’s created more than thirty courses for Envato Tuts+, on every conceivable web design topic; from Bootstrap, WordPress, and Foundation, to Sass and Sketch. You can check out his portfolio, follow him on Twitter, and see his ThemeForest portfolio.