SkySupport – enables website visitors to send you skype messages directly in 3 simple clicks to land on your direct consultation. As soon as they come to your website, and check your products or services in order to get those things they can message you directly through the bubble button or the buttons we provided in the plugin. You will receive a message on your added skype apps! Eventually, this plugin turns visitors into potential customers.
- Single support – This option will allow you to add a bubble with a single skype number for receiving messages on a single skype number.
- Multiple agents support – This option will allow you to add unlimited skype numbers. So visitors can choose the option which they want to message.
- Different call to action buttons – We provide a set of buttons to use anywhere on your website and all functionalities also can be set with each button.
- Availablity time – You will have available time for a single agent/number, multi-agents/numbers, and for the buttons.
- Set timezone – You will able to set your timezone so your time will work based on your time otherwise it will work from the user’s computer’s time.
- Let your audience know you’re offline – Based on your available time it will show you offline when you are not available
- Floating bubble animations – We have lots of animations to show the button UI awesomely.
- Device specific view – The plugin has an easy option for showing the plugin only for desktops, only for mobile, and only for tablets.
- Free support & one-time purchase – You can ask any question before or after buying the plugin and you will get a lifetime update of this plugin with a one-time purchase.
- Easy to customize – The plugin is include a proper documentation. The main file only has some js, CSS, and HTML code. So you will able to customize it easily. If it looks complex, never hesitate to ask us to install it free of cost.
- Well documentation – We tried to make the documentation as clear as possible. We hope you will able to manage it without any coding experience.
CommentAsk on GitHub