|Vendor Accountemail@example.com / 123456|
|Website demo||Dokan, WCFM Marketplace, WC Vendor plugins|
You are developers who are challenged to develop store mobile application in a shorter time.
You question how can MStore help. Here are your answers.
This is a new release of MStore product which is supported multi-vendor/stores (for any Dokan marketplace template)
You are shop-owners of physical stores with high-traffic consumers and think to go digital. Or you are online shop-owners with E-Commerce websites. Both of you want to maximize sale opportunities.
For those who own physical shops and developers, with MStore, you have variety ready-to-use E-commerce templates to create your mobile store application. If you had your online shops in WooCommerce, MStore supports you to convert your current websites to mobile store app easily. Your store mobile app will be found in both the App Store and Google Play Store. With MStore, your mobile app gives higher user-experience comparing to website-on-mobile. Your products will appear clear and can be zoom without any formatting error. While you can control your store and orders of shoppers, your shoppers also can connect and stay aware of all promotions and announcements of your stores if they have your app on their mobiles.
Either you are business people with raising sale ambition or developers with faster mobile application creation need, MStore provides you solutions.
Faster- Smoother- Closer.
Visit our official website: https://mstore.io
* Multi payment gateway (work with 99% your payment gateway)
* Registration with WordPress User and Social account.
* Support Rating and comment on products.
* Basic of e-commerce features: My Order, Wishlist, Shipping, Coupon, Billing Address, Checkout, My Order, support Product variant.
* Integrate with your existing WordPress/WooCommerce/Dokan with ease (no extra customization)
* Easy whilte-label your app by few step to update the config, color, images, language files.
* Flexible filter by category and multi product layout display
* Currency switcher support.
* Work well on both iOS and Android with native like performance.
version 1.3.3 (12/02/2020):
1. Update - latest Expo 0.36 2. Update - all library and related bug fixed 3. Update - latest mstore-api and remove the depend on json-api plugin. 4. Update - fix the login issue on latest WooCommerce API
version 1.3.2 (03/10/2019):
1. Update - latest Expo 0.35 2. Update - new cli version compatible with latest React Native 3. Update - minor UI improvement and bug fixed
version 1.3.1 (13/07/2019):
1. Update - latest Expo 0.33 2. Update - support Android X 3. Update - minor bug fix and performance improve
version 1.3.0 (20/04/2019):
1. New - Integrate with https://wclovers.com (WCFM Marketplace), demo site at https://wclovers.mstore.io 2. New - add new Pro version which is base on react-native-cli 3. New - video guide for install both expo and Pro version - https://youtu.be/twG-shSVF7A 4. New - move new documentation https://docs.inspireui.com/mstore-mv 5. Update - the input product number from the checkout page 6. Fix - minor bug fix and performance improve
version 1.2.2 (29/01/2019):
1. New - add new video guide to eject by ExpoKit and add the push notification - https://shrtm.nu/bjQe 2. Fix - Invalid Token issue when check out 3. Fix - minor UI bug and correct the Wording.
version 1.2.1 (10/01/2019):
1. Update - back navigation from the profile page 2. Update - display Setting page to show the Language picker 3. Fix - cart navigate issue https://github.com/inspireui/support/issues/166
version 1.2.0 (08/01/2019):
1. New - support WC Vendor, new demo website: https://handy.mstore.io and Expo: https://shrtm.nu/uxjM 2. New - Vendor User can add new Product - https://shrtm.nu/ur79 3. New - Vendor List UI - https://shrtm.nu/kCK1 4. Update - Homepage screen and category list - https://shrtm.nu/BJ8e 5. Update - bottom tab navigation and ChatList/Cart to the More menu items. - https://shrtm.nu/UojL 6. Update - upgrade performance issues, make sure you update new required plugins - https://shrtm.nu/U3RZ 7. Update - document guide - https://inspireui.github.io/mstore-mv 8. Update latest library and minor bug fixed. Notes: the product image could be not displayed, please make sure to update the latest mstore-checkout to v1.1.3 - https://shrtm.nu/Ya7h and run the Generate image from https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/ plugin to update all the product image!
version 1.1.2 (26/11/2018):
1. NEW - Add new Rehub theme demo - https://rehub.mstore.io 2. UPDATE - New document guide https://inspireui.github.io/mstore-mv 2. UPDATE - Minor bug fix and performance improve
version 1.1.1 (30/10/2018):
1. NEW - Add new Vendor page and show more Vendor Info (email, address, rating...) 2. UPDATE - Filter issues 2. UPDATE - Homepage UI issues
version 1.1.0 (30/10/2018):
1. NEW - Add amazing new Dark theme, bring up to 2x product value. 2. NEW - Add Chat Feature between Vendor & users. 3. NEW - Ability to Sign up as the Vendor 4. NEW - Category quick view on the homepage (Circle layout) 5. NEW - Image banner to support for your promotion 6. NEW - Filter & Search improvement, support Recent Search history 7. UPDATE - fully support multi-language with WPML plugin and RTL options 8. UPDATE - performance tuning up for Android device 9. UPDATE - minor bug fix and latest Expo library update.
version 1.0.1 (16/07/2018):
1. Add filter by Vendor on Search page 2. Fix font size issue at custom page 3. Update search UX and search result list 4. Performance tuning up and minor bug fixed
version 1.0.0 (12/07/2018):
Release first version
After click you will redirected to the partner website