Mobionic is a PhoneGap / Cordova Full Hybrid App with AngularJS + Ionic framework (Latest Release: 2.2.0).
What’s new in version 2.2.0:
– Updated core Ionic Framework to the latest v1.2.4 “Copenhagen” release
Mobionic gives you the bootstrap you need in order to build your next PhoneGap / Cordova application based on the Ionic framework. You have always the option to test this product by downloading the Mobionic APK file.
WordPress JSON windows are fetching data from JSON source (with JSON API plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/json-api) by using the JSON protocol. Please set your HTTP request url (e.g.
https://www.example.org/api/get_recent_posts) into the js/data.js file using the corresponding factory.
Mobionic comes also with Client Side and Server Side pagination. Just set your HTTP request url (e.g.
https://www.example.org/api/get_recent_posts) into the data.js file using the corresponding factory and the Mobionic will make the server side pagination for you by passing the appropriate parameter to the url in each Load more request.
Mobionic >= 2.0.0 comes with multiple layouts support.
Mobionic >=2.0.0 comes with a new Feed implementation. This new implementation allows you to manage Unlimited Categorized Feeds. With the new Feed API, you can download any public Atom, RSS, or Media RSS feed using the Google Feed API https://developers.google.com/feed.
Feed API structure is defined into the feed-categories.html, feed-category.html, feed-master.html and feed-detail.html files. Please just define your Feeds into the json/structure.json. Read more
Mobionic >=2.0.0 comes with YouTube API Integration.
Mobionic >= 1.1.0 comes with Push Notifications Support. Please check the following two tutorials / guidelines for iOS and Android devices:
Mobionic comes with an RSS Feed Reader using AngularJS and Google Feed API. Each RSS Feed post comes also with a link to the original post using the Cordova inAppBrowser plugin org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser. This plugin provides a web browser view that displays when calling
window.open() opens a URL in a new InAppBrowser instance, the current browser instance, or the system browser.
window.open(), or when opening a link formed as
- Update Ionicframewotk to its latest release 1.2.4 "Copenhagen"
- Update Ionicframewotk to its latest release 1.2.1 "amsterndam"
- Added / Implemented Feed Plugin: Unlimited Grouped Atom, RSS and Media RSS Feeds - Added / Implemented new multiple Home / Grid Layouts - Added / Implemented YouTube Integration - Many Fixes
- Update Ionicframewotk to its latest release 1.0.0 - Update com.ionic.keyboard 1.0.3 "Keyboard" to 1.04 - Update com.pushwoosh.plugins.pushwoosh 3.4.9 "Pushwoosh" to 3.5.3 - Update de.appplant.cordova.plugin.email-composer 0.8.1 "EmailComposer" to 0.8.2 - Update nl.x-services.plugins.socialsharing 4.3.12 "SocialSharing" to 4.3.18 - Update org.apache.cordova.console 0.2.12 "Console" to 0.2.13 - Update org.apache.cordova.device 0.2.13 "Device" to 0.3.0 - Update org.apache.cordova.dialogs 0.2.11 "Notification" to 0.3.0 - Update org.apache.cordova.geolocation 0.3.11 "Geolocation" to 0.3.12 - Update org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser 0.5.4 "InAppBrowser" to 0.60
- Use the $sce service, that provides Strict Contextual Escaping, to the content of all dynamic windows - Videos support in the content
- Changed project name to com.hybridapps.mobionic - Added the first image of the feed to the RSS Feed list in the Mobionic App - New RSS Feed window with Pull to refresh implementation - ion-refresher - iOS and Android Push Notifications
- (v1.0.0-beta.14 "magnesium-mongoose") Initial release
After click you will redirected to the partner website