Authy is a Ionic 4 full app to learn about Firebase Authentication for Android and iOS. Authentication is the most important part of app. Unfortunately, there is no complete and detailed example how to start the authentication using Ionic with Firebase. Authy help you the better understand and easily implement Firebase Authentication into your app. We have tested this app on Android 8 and iOS 12.2.
We also use Firebase Hosting to store user avatar. You will learn how to use camera and album gallery using Ionic 4 capacitor plugin and upload the image into Firebase Hosting.
You can easily implement components source code from by following our well organized documentation and follow the video tutorial.
Don’t waste your time to develop Ionic features and themes. Just focus on your business and goal. We will keep update all features and themes.
We still have a very huge homework to make this app work perfect for your business. So, dont be hesitate to contact us and tell us what feature do you need. We will keep update this project and keep learning. If you have any question to ask, feel free to contact us.
Try first before you buy, check our demo app from playstore.
Happy Coding. Cheers!
- Login with Facebook User will be able to login using their facebook account into your app
- Login with Google User will be able to login using their google user account into your app
- Login with Email User will be able to login using their email account into your app
- Login with Phone Number User will be able to login using their phone number, supported countries here
- Forgot Password User can reset their password and firebase will send reset link into their registered email
- Edit Profile Logged in user will be able to edit their profile in Profile tab
- Change Avatar Logged in user will be able to update their profile from album photos or camera in Profile tab
- Edit Password Logged in user will be able to edit their password for email in Profile tab
- Edit Phone Number Logged in user will be able to edit their phone number in Profile tab
- Edit Email Logged in user will be able to edit their email Profile tab
- Linked Account User will be able to link their account: email, facebook, email, phone using the same email
In order to modify the app, you have to know the basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and AngularJS. Also, you have to have basic understanding about Ionic Framework.
You can read our detail documentation for details or read the documentation from Ionic official installation guide
Thank you and credits here
Version 2.0 – Released 28 June 2019
Add Project to store.