WhatsupFire is a React Native application that allow to have a real-time chat with contacts (Like Whatsapp). User can send and share images and update the daily stories with Firebase as a backend server.
WhatsupFire uses Firebase Storage for storing the data and images. WhatsupFire is one-to-one Chat application with the stories update for 24 hours.
WhatsupFire uses Firebase Phone Auth for its authentication
WhatsupFire is fast, secure and easier to use.
WhatsupFire is ready to be used with a basic/free Firebase Account
- [Replaced] momentjs to dayjs (To reduce the bundle size).
- [Added] Notifications Page.
- [Added] Admin Panel (Basic features).
- [Added] Terms Pages, and About Us(Used HTML for better edit).
- [Added] Notifications page.(Only from admins).
- [Updated] Notification Large Icon to be rouned in Android Devices).
- [Redesign] Contacts Page, (Now App contact and Phone Contacts can be found in one place).
- [Added] Update Profile Page.
- [Added] DarkMode (System default only).
- [Added] Invite option to invite friends using message.
- [Added] Profile Modal in Chat Screen.
- [Replaced] Settings page with Friends.
- [Updated] React Native packages.
- [Updated] Image picker modal.
- [Fixed] 3+ known bugs.
- [Fixed] Crashing issue on Contact syncing page.
- [Fixed] Previous Chat not changing when navigate to new chat user.
- [Optimized] App load time.
- [Optimized] App performance (For less memory/ram use).
- [Added] AdMob.
- [Fixed] Chat Screen Image load problem.
- [Fixed] Crashing issue on Contact Sync Page
- [Optimized]: Contact Syncing speed.
- Added Push Notifications
- Fixed bug, when sending photo, home shows only username
- Fixed well known bugs.
- Code Optimizations.
- Refactor the Authentication design.
- Fixed some warnings and crashing issues.
- Initial Release