Flutter is an open-source mobile application development SDK created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android and iOS, as well as being the primary method of creating applications for Google Fuchsia, Flutter widgets incorporate all critical platform differences such as scrolling, navigation, icons, and fonts to provide full native performance on both iOS and Android.
Fantasy Sports Ui contains 30+ Screens with different types of UI components; this kit can save your time to code all Front-end layouts and it’s easy to implement with your code. the main thing is that It supports both platforms Android and iOS.
Users can make teams and play games, after a point-based decision to win or lose the game. Like dream 11.
Cricket, FootBall, BasketBall, Baseball, NFL Games Included.
- Initial VersionVersion 1.1 (5-3-2021)
- Update Flutter Version 2.0.1Version 1.2 (10-9-2021)
- Update Flutter Version 2.5.0Version 1.3 (17-4-2021)
- Update Flutter Version 2.0.5Version 1.4 (13-6-2021)
- Update Flutter Version 2.2.2Version 1.5 (19-9-2021)
- Update Flutter Version 2.5.1Version 1.6 (17-10-2021)
- Fixed Bugs - Update Flutter Version 2.5.3Version 1.7 (19-1-2022)
- Fixed Bugs - Update Flutter Version 2.8.1 - Upgrade Dependencies VersionVersion 1.8 (16-2-2022)
- Fixed Bugs - Update Flutter Version 2.10.1 - Upgrade Dependencies Version
After click you will redirected to the partner website