Upgrade your app monetization strategy with our RevenueCat Subscription Paywall FlutterFlow App Template. This template is designed to support both monthly and yearly subscriptions via RevenueCat. It showcases how to prompt unsubscribed users with a paywall to encourage subscriptions, while providing subscribed users with access to premium features. Configuring monthly and yearly subscriptions in RevenueCat is necessary. Use the guide linked below to get started with RevenueCat on FlutterFlow for free: www.revenuecat.com/docs/welcome
- 🔄1️⃣ Dual Subscription Mode: Configure both monthly and yearly subscriptions with RevenueCat, catering to the preferences of your user base.
- 🛡️2️⃣ Subscription Paywall: Prompt unsubscribed users with an effective paywall to encourage subscription uptake.
- 💎3️⃣ Premium Feature Access: Reward subscribed users with exclusive access to premium features of your app.
- 🔧4️⃣ Customizable RevenueCat Configuration: Personalize the RevenueCat configuration in the FlutterFlow template with your App Store and Play Store Keys.
- 📱5️⃣ Cross-Platform Compatibility: Download the code from FlutterFlow and test on a physical device for Android and iOS. Please note, RevenueCat subscriptions are not yet supported for Flutter web.
How to Use:
- Start by creating a new app from the template. Set up monthly and yearly subscriptions in Google Play Console and App Store Connect. Then, configure RevenueCat with the new subscriptions, ensuring to create an offering that includes a monthly and annual package. Update the RevenueCat configuration in the FlutterFlow template with your App Store and Play Store Keys. Set the local storage variable rcEntitlement to the entitlement identifier created in RevenueCat (this template is set to premium by default). Finally, download the code from FlutterFlow and test on a physical Android and iOS device.