13.0.1 – (27.04.2020)
• Support for Xcode 11.4.1 (updated to DuckUI 0.5.2)
Version 13.0.0 – (05.08.2019)
• Brand new project rewritten from the ground up in Swift 5.1 for GIF support
Update: Rebeloper Messages 12 is here with a brand new Swift 4.2 project and awesome new features:
everything included in Rebeloper Messages X +
written from scratch in Swift 4.2
iOS 12 ready
works in Xcode 10
now has a Parent app
Update: Rebeloper Messages X is here with a brand new Swift 4 project and awesome new features:
Don’t want to update to Swift 4 / iOS11 / Xcode 9? We have got your back. You can still have access to Rebeloper Messages 3 that works gorgeously with Swift 3/ iOS10 / Xcode 8! Just take a look at the features the lates version 3.0.5 has to offer.
Update: Rebeloper Messages 3 is here with brand new features:
Now Supports Auto Renewable Subscriptions! The iMessage App Store Gold Rush has just begun! Be among the firsts who make a huge profit!
Rebeloper Messages brings Free to Play to the iMessage App Store.
Now you can let users download your app for free, let them try out some of your stickers and than pay for extra Stickers with In-app Purchases.
Rebeloper Messages is on the App Store as Black Cats Messages!
You will get your hands on the Rebeloper Messages source code and hands on video tutorials how to put your own reskin of it on the App Store.
HOW TO SET UP & RESKIN
Setting this source code up takes less than 5 minutes! It only takes 3 steps:
And if you need guidance than you’re in good company. You will get access to 2+ hours of hands on video documentation. A step by step video walk trough of everything you need to know from downloading Xcode to Submitting your app to the App Store!
When you purchase a Rebeloper Source Code you purchase more than just a source code. You purchase the awesome documentation and constant support.
Act now and catch the iMessage App Store Gold Rush! Be the first who unlocks the massive potential of Free to Play! Leverage the power of In-app Purchases.
Enrich your app portfolio with this delightful, fun and money maker iMessage app Template! Buy now!
Got a question? Ask it in the comments section. We answer each and every question in less than 24 hours, but mostly within 3 hours (if we’re not asleep). Customer happiness is our #1 priority. And of course, we offer a 14 days money back guarantee.
What is the difference between Rebeloper Messages and a Sticker app that can be created in Xcode without writing any code?
Let me tell you the difference between this template and a sticker app (that you can easily create in Xcode). The point of this template is that it has In-app purchases. Why is this a big thing? There is a huge trend that started about 2 years ago that shaped the App Store forever. It is called ‘Free to play’. Till that time developers either charged a flat price upfront for their app or they created 2 apps (one for a flat price and one for free but with fewer features). The idea was that users can try out the free app than go and buy the other app. In-app purchases had drastically changed this business model with the ‘Free to play’ approach. With ‘In-app purchases developers now need to create only one app, sell it for free (witch means more donloads and free tryouts) than ask for money only after the user knows that the app is great without leaving the current app and the need to download another app. Now this is where Rebeloper Messages shines! If you wish to create a sticker app (which is quite easy and requires no coding as you said) you have the option two options of pricing it : free or for a fee. This is the old way of doing business on the App Store and is outdated, it will not make you a lot of money. The smart way of making money today on the App Store is to follow the Free to play’ business model, which requires In-app purchases, which in tie does require coding. With Rebeloper Store users have the chance of downloading your app for free, tr it out (with a few free stickers) and than buy the other stickers with an In-app purchase. Caching!
12.0.6 – (02.06.2019)
• Updated KeychainSwift and BulletinBoard
• Added even more explanation on how to reset keychain in ResetKeychain.swift
12.0.5 – (20.03.2019)
• Fixed keychain issues that prevented to unlock bought stickers in the Extension app
• Made reseting keychain easier
files changed: Setup.swift, RebeloperStoreExtensions.swift, StickerCell.swift, RebeloperStoreSetup.swift
files added: ResetKeychain.swift
12.0.4 – (18.02.2019)
• Fixed background issue in Extension app
files changed in extension app: CollectionViewController.swift
12.0.3 – (24.01.2019)
• Fixed iPad crash when presenting an UIAlertAction
12.0.2 – (21.01.2019)
• Added option to use only Auto-Renewable subscriptions
• Added example Setup of auto-renewable subscriptions
12.0.1 – (21.01.2019)
• Fixed crash (index out of range) when app has only one non-consumable purchase and we tapped on last category
• Cleaned up code
• Added example Setup of one category
• Made category bar disappear when there is only one category and app behaves as sticker back
• Added option to set category cell size
• Added option to set sticker cell size
files changed in main app: Setup.swift, MainViewController.swift, ShopViewController.swift, CategroyViewController.swift, StickersViewController.swift, StickerViewCell
files changed in extension: MessagesViewController.swift, StickersViewController.swift, StickerCell.swift, CategroriesViewController.swift, Category Cell.swift
12.0.0 – (16.12.2018)
• Brand new project rewritten from the ground up in Swift 4.2
10.3.0 – (13.07.2018)
• Fixed Restore Purchases not working (files changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, MainTabBarController.swift, SwiftyStoreKit folder)
10.2.3 – (02.07.2018)
• Fixed support for “Only One Category” version of the app. All you need to do is have only one category set up in the CategoriesData.swift file: Item 0 (files changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift)
10.2.2 – (19.01.2018)
• Added support for “Only One Category” version of the app. All you need to do is have only one category set up in the CategoriesData.swift file: Item 0 (files changed: MainTabBarController.swift)
10.2.1 – (18.10.2017)
• Added support for Trial versions in Auto-renewable subscriptions (files changed: MainTabBarController.swift, SubscriptionsData.plist)
10.2.0 – (15.10.2017)
• Fixed scrolling all stickers out of view in some cases when in compact mode (files changed: MessagesViewController.swift)
• Added cool alert controller (files changed: MessagesViewController.swift, MainTabBarController.swift, StickersCollectionViewController.swift, Setup.swift; folder added: JHTAlertController)
10.1.2 – (13.10.2017)
• Fixed number of stickers issue on iPad orientation change (files changed: MessagesViewController.swift, MainTabBarController.swift, StickersCollectionViewController.swift)
• Made app compliant to Appstore Re view Guideline “3.1.2 – Business – Payments – Subscriptions” to fully meet the terms and conditions for auto-renewing subscriptions, as specified in Schedule 2, section 3.8(b) of the Paid Applications agreement. Learn more here: https://www.apple.com/itunes/go/itunesconnect/contracts (files changed: SubscriptionsData.plist, StickersCollectionViewController.swift, MainTabBarController.swift)
10.1.1 – (10.10.2017)
• Added ability to set the number of stickers to be different on an iPhone and on an iPad. This way you will not get those gigantic stickers on an iPad or too small ones on an iPhone. (files changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, Setup.swift)
10.1.0 – (07.10.2017)
•Added option to make app totally free (without any Locked Stickers). Just set “AppUsesInAppPurchases” to “false” in Setup.swift, remove all IAP IDs from the CategoriesData.plist file and set all Stickers to be unlocked (files changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, Setup.swift)
•Added option to make the app behave as a sticker pack (file changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, Setup.swift, MainTabBarController.swift, StickerCell.swift, StickerCategory.swift; file added: AssetExtractor.swift, CustomMSSticker.swift) NOTE: if you select the Sticker Pack Mode than the ‘Frequently Used Stickers’ menu item will automatically be disabled because of the limitations of the native MSStickerView.
•Cleaned up comments and code
10.0.4 – (06.10.2017)
•Fixed issue of hiding the app and showing the keyboard on every sticker tap (file changed: MessagesViewController.swift, lines 111, 112, 265-269)
10.0.3 – (04.10.2017)
•Fixed bug when an auto-renewable was bought but upon tapping on sticker it still asked to purchase with non-consumable (file changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, line 348)
10.0.2 – (03.10.2017)
10.0.1 – (01.10.2017)
•Added new circular Categories Menu
10.0.0 – (28.09.2017)
•Updated code to Swift4 / Xcode9 / iOS11 / iPhone8 / iPhone8 Plus / iPhone X. This is a brand new project! You will need to start from scratch
3.0.5 – (13.09.2017)
3.0.5 – (13.09.2017)
3.0.4 – (10.09.2017)
3.0.3 – (30.08.2017)
3.0.2 – (26.08.2017)
3.0.1 – (26.07.2017)
3.0.0 – (10.07.2017) – This is a BRAND NEW PROJECT; you’ll need to start a new project to update your pre 3.0.0 version apps
2.0.1 – (21.02.2017)
2.0.0 – (18.02.2017)
1.0.1 – (20.12.2016)
1.0.0 – (10.11.2016)
After click you will redirected to the partner website