React Native Audio Streaming App Template for any music / audio streaming app. Now start your own music app with awesome UI and great user experience.
||FRONT END Read More
||React Native (V 0.59)
||Android O / P | iOS 12 / iPhone X
This React Native Music streaming app starter is made by expert UI developers to provide a great app UI for your
Music streaming app. Now you can start your own music streaming app, cutting down significantly on the UI
cost. This is a great starting point for app development, as more than half the work is done here. All pages and
components are set. Hence, all you need here is to integrate your back-end and feed in the data.
This starter contains 20 screens made in React Native and tested on iPhone and Android devices.
This starter is only a UI / front-end implementation of the app. For live app functionality, you will have to
a back-end / server and feed the live data to the app.
This React Native app contains following features
- Popular music app styled bottom-tabbed interface for easy navigation
- Homepage with albums arranged in horizontal scrollers for easy swipe access, vertical arranged in
- Browse tab to browse different genre songs
- Search tab in middle with intuitive search, Search results show up in a thumbnail list with artist /
- Radio tab to check out radio stations, arranged again in vertical categories with horizontal scroll in
- Library tab with user specific data – Songs, albums, playlists and artists
- Artist / Album page with big album art followed by audio player at the bottom
- Album page with list of songs and easy play feature
- Playback page with album art, timeline and basic playback buttons, similar to popular music app UI
- In-playback option to look at playlist, minimize player, randomize, seek ahead etc
- Option to download song offline. Offline content page showing the download content in a beautiful
- Settings page with streaming quality, notifications, language etc options
- Side-menu with Home, offline content, settings and login, with a large logo of app on top
- UI tested for both Android and iOS
- Login / Signup , forgot password functionality in a unique UI
Why Rect Native
You build a real mobile app that’s indistinguishable from an app built using Objective-C or Java. React Native
same fundamental UI building blocks as regular iOS and Android apps. You just put those building blocks together