| || || |
Support Ticket: https://github.com/inspireui/support/issues
You are shop-owners of physical stores with high-traffic consumers and think to go digital. Or you are online shop-owners with E-Commerce websites. Both of you want to maximize sale opportunities. You are developers who are challenged to develop store mobile application in shorter time. You question how can MStore help. Here are your answers.
For those who own physical shops and developers, with MStore, you have variety ready-to-use E-commerce templates to create your mobile store application. If you had your online shops in Shopify, MStore supports you to convert your current websites to mobile store app easily. Your store mobile app will be found in both App Store and Google Play Store. With MStore, your mobile app gives higher user-experience comparing to website-on-mobile. Your products will appear clear and can be zoom without any format error. While you can control your store and orders of shoppers, your shoppers also can connect and stay aware of all promotions and announcements of your stores if they have your app on their mobiles.
Either you are business people with raising sale ambition or developers with faster mobile application creation need, MStore provides you solutions.
Faster- Smoother- Closer.
Demo iOS and Android app: http://bit.ly/2mHSuf7
(Login by Expo account: inspireui-demo / inspireui)
1. Update latest Expo v36.x 2. Minor bug fix and improver performance
1. Update latest Expo v31.0.5 2. Minor bug fix and improver performance
1. Update latest Expo v25.0.0 2. Update JS buy Shopify library to support GraphQL 3. Add installing script: yarn setup 4. Fix UI issues on iPhoneX 5. Refactor code by Shopify Api update 6. Performance improve and minor bug fix
- Update latest Expo v21.0.2 - Update dependencies libraries - Fix some major bug and speed up performance - Support IphoneX
- Improve performance - Improve the category layout. - Fix crashing issues.
Release new version v1.0
- Release new version