Ionstore 2.0 is an Ionic 3 WooCommerce Full Application for Android and iOS. As we know that WooCommerce has been used by 30% eCommerce worldwide nowadays. We create this app to easily connecting your WooCommerce website with hybrid mobile application (Android & iOS). Just follow our getting started and your app is ready to run.
We include some features that will bring your business into the apps. You can manage your products, categories and orders from WooCommerce dashboard and it will connect with the apps. We add PayPal as your payment method and some method for shipping. Your customer can use search from the app to quickly find the wanted product. We also add signin and signup feature.
We still have a very huge homework to make this app work perfect for your business. So, don’t be hesitate to contact us and tell us what feature do you need. We will keep update this project and keep learning to the next project. If you have any question to ask, feel free to contact us.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE IONSTORE 2?
1. Works with latest Ionic, WordPress and WooCommerce
We use latest technology of Ionic and combine it with latest WooCommerce Rest API.
2. Font Awesome included
You can easily use font awesome icon in Ionstore 2. Change the color and size easily.
3. SASS ready
Easy to custom app theme color, you only to change its main and secondary color from variable.scss.
4. Google Fonts include
We already include 2 awesome google font in assets directory, you can easily change it.
5. Work Faster on iOS 11
We use the latest WKWebview for iOS. It boost your app performances and reduce memory usage.
6. Beautiful Login/Registration screen
You will have an ecommerce app with instagram login / signup taste.
7. Easy to Customize
Our code is very easy to learn. We use provider, shared module and storage. Less code but powerfull.
ALL FEATURES THAT YOU NEED !!!
1. Latest WooCommerce REST API v2
Connecting your WooCommerce products and categories with the Android and iOS app.
2. Sigin / Signup using WordPress account
Customers can use their account to login in this app. And new customer can signup from the apps.
3. My Order
Customers can manage their order and view their history order from this menu.
4. Product Category / Subcategory
You can add category and subcategory from WooCommerce dashboard and it will be shown in your apps.
5. Shipping Method
You can add shipping method in from WooCommerce dashboard.
6. PayPal Gateway
Customers can pay their order using their PayPal, Stripe or RazorPay (India only) account.
Customers can search their wanted product.
8. Saved Address
Customers can save their address and use it in Checkout.
Customers can saved their loved product.
Customers can change language of the app.
Customer can easily contact you.
Frequently Ask Questions to educate your customer about your online shop.
If you want to use this app for personal use, then buy it using Regular License (for 1 website)
If you want to use this app for your client or want to charge your client, then buy it using Extended License (for 1 website)
Version 2.1.6 – Released 10 January 2018
- Remove cart item in Mini Cart page
- Swipe left animation in Cart page
- New: Blogs in Account menu
- New: Processing segment in Orders page
- Add to cart button in product list page
- Updated plugin WooCommerce 3.2.6 (latest)
- Updated plugin JSON API USER (latest)
- Validation in Add Address
Version 2.1.4 – Released 21 November 2017
- New payment gateway: RazorPay for India only (INR)
- Documentation: F) Payment Gateway
- Documentation: F.3) RazorPay Setup & Demo
- Search button keyboard in Search page
- Searchbar in Product Grid and Search page
- Keyboard issue in Product Grid and Search page
- Validation in Add Adress page
Version 2.1.3 – Released 20 November 2017
- Now support WooCommerce 3.2.4 (latest)
- Cart provider (src/providers/cart)
Version 2.1.2 – Released 13 November 2017
- Ionic Angular: 3.9.2 (2017-11-08)
- Angular 5.0 (2017-11-08)
- Search (src/pages/search)
- Email validation in Add Address (src/pages/account/saved-address/add-address)
- Currency (src/pipes/money)
- Product (src/pages/product)
- Woocommerce (src/providers/woocommerce)
- Payment in Checkout (src/pages/checkout)
Version 2.1.1 – Released 09 November 2017
- Coupon code in checkout
- Increase/decrease quantity in mini cart
- Back button alert from Thanks Page (after order success)
- Logo image in Home
- Now support Categories in large numbers
- Now support selling to specific countries
Version 2.1.0 – Released 27 October 2017
IMPORTANT!!: Since v2.1.0+ we will not include node_modules and plugins directory in app. You will install node_module and plugins yourself. Dont worry, all plugins and node_modules will follow our package.json file.
- Product images pinch and zoom
- Ionic Angular: 3.8.0 (2017-10-26)
- App Script: 3.0.1 (2017-10-26)
- Node modules: Add ionic-img-viewer v2.7.3 (customer now can pinch and zoom product images)
- Documentation: Update FAQs
- Documentation: Update Section I) Getting Started
- Documentation: Add new section M) Publishing App to Play Store and App Store
- Duplicate file name categories.html (FAQs #8)
- iPhone X issue
Version 2.0.6 – Released 22 October 2017
- Now support iPhone X. Check our demo vide here
Version 2.0.5 – Released 20 October 2017
- Social Share - Customer can share the product (from product page) to social media
- App Rate - Customer can rate your app (from account page) to playstore or appstore
- App Version - Automatically get app version in setting page from config.xml file
- Plugin: Add Social Sharing plugin
- Plugin: Add App Rate plugin
- Plugin: Add App Version
Version 2.0.4 – Released 20 October 2017
- Stripe - New payment method Stripe in Checkout page. You need to active it from your WooCommerce setting
- File: .htaccess (adding content-type)
- Plugin: Add Stripe plugin
- Documentation: Add Stripe Setup
- Documentation: Add FAQ item
- Documentation: Edit PayPal doc
- Fixed: New Address issue