Flutter is an open-source mobile application development SDK created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android and iOS, as well as being the primary method of creating applications for Google Fuchsia, Flutter widgets incorporate all critical platform differences such as scrolling, navigation, icons and fonts to provide full native performance on both iOS and Android.
Theme Switcher template is a smooth, fluid animation UI developed in Flutter to enhance your application by adding a dark mode.
Theme Switcher Template Features
– Clean and modular code
– Supports state management through provider
– Responsive design to all device sizes and resolution
– Easy to customize
– Great Animations
How to set-up the switcher
– extract the zip file to obtain the source files
– Replace the contents of your main.dart file with the one provided in the source.
– Change Home to point to the route(Page/Screen) of your choice
– Call SwitchDemo() method in class in the desired route (Page/Screen) (preferably in settings)
– The provided source will do the rest
– Take caution while editing the provided source
– Get in touch with us for any help,changes or queries : email@example.com
|Android demo||Onboarding APK|