Flutter is Googleâ€™s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase..
Fast development :
Flutter’s hot reload helps you quickly and easily experiment, build UIs, add features, and fix bugs faster. Experience sub-second reload times, without losing state, on emulators, simulators, and hardware for iOS and Android
To install and run Flutter, your development environment must meet these minimum requirements:
- Operating Systems: macOS (64-bit)
- Disk Space: 2.8 GB (does not include disk space for IDE/tools)
- Tools: Flutter depends on these command-line tools being available in your environment.
- git 2.x
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 SP1 or later (64-bit)
- Tools: Flutter depends on these tools being available in your environment.
Windows PowerShell 5.0 or newer (this is pre-installed with Windows 10)
Git for Windows 2.x, with the Use Git from the Windows Command Prompt option.
If Git for Windows is already installed, make sure you can run git commands from the command prompt or PowerShell.
What you get?
- Full Android Source Code
- Project Documentation
– Clean and modular code
– Supports state management through provider
– Responsive design to all device sizes and resolution
– Easy to customize