Flutter is Googleâ€™s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase..
Fast development :
Flutter’s hot reload helps you quickly and easily experiment, build UIs, add features, and fix bugs faster. Experience sub-second reload times, without losing state, on emulators, simulators, and hardware for iOS and Android
To install and run Flutter, your development environment must meet these minimum requirements:
- Operating Systems: macOS (64-bit)
- Disk Space: 2.8 GB (does not include disk space for IDE/tools)
- Tools: Flutter depends on these command-line tools being available in your environment.
- git 2.x
What you get?
Full Android Source Code
– Clean and modular code
– Supports state management through provider
– Responsive design to all device sizes and resolution
– Easy to customize