Creative webview is a React native app which basic functionality is to display webpages into mobile device. So this is one type of web 2 app converter. In this app there is power ful webview engine which helps to fast loading webpages.
ADVANTAGE OF THIS APP :
- Android and iOS single code
- 100% iPhone and Android compatible
- Splash Screen
- Clean and attractive Navigation menu
- Contact form
- You can add Multiple Websites
- Powerful webview engine
- One signal included
- Material integration
- Clean code
- Easily integrate to older app.
YOU WILL GET :
- This is a React native webview app which basic functionality is to display webview and Contact form.
- In start of application there is nice splash screen with logo.
- In this app there is powerful react native webview engine so all website automatically open fast in manner of speed.
- Application included one signal code in which you can send notification to all installed users.
- Also it has inbuilt contact form design so you can use it for inquiry or something like that.
- This application is compatible with any Android and iOS Device.
- The main benefit of this app is API/json.
- All Name and URL working with an API/json. You can edit json file in source.
- Also this app includes Navigation menu which is compatible in landscape and portrait mode.
- Ready APK file for testing DOWNLOAD APK.
For Buyer (Read before you buy):
- You must need knowledge of React native.
- You also need to be able to install React native and its dependencies on your machine. We recommend you to use the React native official installation guide https://facebook.github.io/react-native/
- You can edit Menu and it’s URL from ‘source/Global/All_Data/drawer_menu.json’.
- You must have Latest android studio version 3.2.1
- You must have minimum Xcode version 9.4.1.
- Here is the path ’/ios/React_Webview/AppDelegate.m’ with options that you want to debug in simulator which using same internet as laptop OR run in device without NPM.
- For run in simulator OPEN[uncomment] this line : //jsCodeLocation = [[RCTBundleURLProvider sharedSettings] jsBundleURLForBundleRoot:@”index” fallbackResource:nil];
- For run in device without NPM you should OPEN[uncomment] this line : jsCodeLocation = [[NSBundle mainBundle] URLForResource:
- anytime just one line is commented and another line is uncommented.
- You must have knowledge of APP store guidelines for upload an APP.
Excellent Customer Support :
- You can use my 24×7 support where I do quickly answer your questions.
- For Reskin and upload to the Play/App store you can contact me anytime. Just in $50.
- Free Lifetime Updates.
- Get all the new features free.