Get the latest updates of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak situation. Countries, areas or territories with cases are represented by map, charts & list. Data by WHO
Get API data for Current cases and more stuff about COVID-19 or the Novel Coronavirus Strain – https://corona.lmao.ninja/, which is mainly collected the data from – https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
v2.0 [09 April, 2020]
- [Fixed] Previous several important bugs
- [Improved] User interface design
- [Fixed] Google map issues in android platform
- [Fixed] Admob Issues in android platform
- [Update] Script documentation
- [Improved] Many more minor changes that improve the quality of the script
- Support Both Platform For Android & IOS
- Home Page Containg Details Overview of the latest updates of Coronavirus disease
(COVID-19) outbreak situation.
- Disease Outbreak Data have been replaced with daily situation reports.
- Countries, areas or territories with cases are displayed inside list screen.
- All details cases of the particular countries are also represented by a pie chart.
- All the corona COVID-19 affected territories are marked down by red areas. The sizes of
the red mark areas are compared with cases.
- Integrated Google Map with Circle Mark
- A popup will be open on google map for a specific country
- Beautifully Design
- Integrated ChartJs – https://valor-software.com/ng2-charts/
- Integrated Google AdMobPro
- COVID-19 API – https://corona.lmao.ninja
- SASS based
- Share text, files, images, and links via social networks, sms, and email. See details https://ionicframework.com/docs/native/social-sharing
- Opens an app’s page in the market place (Google Play, App Store). See details https://ionicframework.com/docs/native/market
- Ionic 5, Capacitor, Angular 8
- Well Documentation and Code Comment
- Very Clean Code & Easily Customizable
Currently the officials stores are rejecting most of the items related to the covid-19 / coronavirus. Please follow the officials stores guideline policy for publishing items related to the covid-19 coronavirus. This app won’t be held responsible for any inaccuracies.