|Blazor WebAssembly App:||Click here|
|API Server:||Click here|
|Demo Ternant Adminfirstname.lastname@example.org||123Pa$$word!|
|Demo Ternant Useremail@example.com||123Pa$$word!|
A Clean Architecture Template make your next big project. PWA ready for the latest web trends and powered by .NET Blazor, with a familiar and easy to use code. BlazorStore is designed to look stunning on your Mobile Device, making it friendly for both iOS and Android devices.
Add BlazorStore to your Home Screen and enjoy it like a native application. A gorgeous user interface that looks and feels like a premium native application.
BlazorStore is incredibly powerful, running on reusable components with easy code, allowing you to copy and paste blocks to create the page you desire in minutes.
Using BlazorStore, you can easily save more than 200 hours of development and research time and kick start the application development in no time. The Essentials are already done, you just have to worry about writing the business logic.
Our guarantee that you will receive more awesome updates on next releases !!!
For your quickly getting started with BlazorStore, we made a premium, clean and clear document. Turn on Dark Light for your most comfortable
Blazor is a .NET web framework that runs on the browser. Think React or Angular, but propelled by C# and Razor, a markup syntax that lets you embed server-based code into web pages. Blazor executes .NET assemblies using the Mono .NET runtime, a free and open-source project, implemented via WebAssembly. It uses the latest web standards and does not require any additional plugins or add-ons to run. It allows full stack web development with the stability, consistency and productivity of .NET.
Blazor offers all the benefits of the rich, modern single-page application (SPA) platform. Additionally, it allows developers to write the code for the client and server in the same technology (.NET). Also, the same classes can be shared by both client and server code.
Using .NET in the browser offers many advantages and makes web application development easier and faster. Some of the main advantages of using .NET for full stack web application development are:
Version v3.1.0 – 31 Jan 2023
- Fixed can not create Tenant (enabled async capability for CreateAsync)
Version v3.0.0 – 26 Dec 2022
- Upgrade to .Net 7 - Update MudBlazor library to latest version 6.1.16
Version v2.2.0 – 5 Oct 2022
- Update MudBlazor library to latest version 6.0.16 - Update .Net libs to latest version 6.0.9
Version v2.1.0 – 07 May 2022
- Added App Styles demo page. - Added Actions popup pages. - Update Language Selector component: add language flags and display name.
Version v2.0.1 – 03 May 2022
- Add Travels and Tours book template kit
Version v2.0.0 – 27 Apr 2022
- Add Store landing page - Add app Walkthrough flow. - Update Shopping page - Add Onboarding UI Kit with Gradient, Illustration, Image, Minimal, Flat and Variant flavours - Another UIUX improvement.
Version v1.0.4 – 24 Apr 2022
- Add Stories page - Add Store Location and Store info page - Update Shopping page - Update Health pages, Wallet pages - Another UIUX improvement.
Version v1.0.3 – 20 Apr 2022
- Add Grocery template kit
Version v1.0.2 – 18 Apr 2022
- Add general pages: About us, contact, careers, error 404, faqs, forgot password, sign in, sign up, maps, timeline pages, profile pages, team page. - Add FontAwesome 5 Pro offline package. - Another system UIUX enhancements.
Version v1.0.1 – 14 Apr, 2022
- UIUX enhancements: splash screen, login, menu icon color. - Update color palette for dark/light mode. - Drawer toggle icon: fixed toggle click issue. - Added background image for footer copyright.
Version v1.0.0 – 01 Apr, 2022
- Initial release.