|Admin credentials:||email@example.com | 123Pa$$word!|
|User credentials:||firstname.lastname@example.org | 123Pa$$word!|
A Clean Architecture Template make your next big project. PWA ready for the latest web trends and powered by .NET Blazor, with a familiar and easy to use code. BlazorStore is designed to look stunning on your Mobile Device, making it friendly for both iOS and Android devices.
Add BlazorStore to your Home Screen and enjoy it like a native application. A gorgeous user interface that looks and feels like a premium native application.
BlazorStore is incredibly powerful, running on reusable components with easy code, allowing you to copy and paste blocks to create the page you desire in minutes.
All Excellence Works always started from Perfect Basic Things. And BlazorStore is ready-made with below essentials features that’s perfect fit for your project.
Our guarantee that you will receive more awesome updates on next releases !!!
For your quickly getting started with BlazorStore, we made a premium, clean and clear document. Turn on Dark Light for your most comfortable
Blazor is a .NET web framework that runs on the browser. Think React or Angular, but propelled by C# and Razor, a markup syntax that lets you embed server-based code into web pages. Blazor executes .NET assemblies using the Mono .NET runtime, a free and open-source project, implemented via WebAssembly. It uses the latest web standards and does not require any additional plugins or add-ons to run. It allows full stack web development with the stability, consistency and productivity of .NET.
Blazor offers all the benefits of the rich, modern single-page application (SPA) platform. Additionally, it allows developers to write the code for the client and server in the same technology (.NET). Also, the same classes can be shared by both client and server code.
Using .NET in the browser offers many advantages and makes web application development easier and faster. Some of the main advantages of using .NET for full stack web application development are:
Version v3.0.0 – 20 Mar 2023
- Upgrade MudBlazor components to latest stable version 6.2.0 - Add bonus MauiBlazorApp item
Version v3.0.0 – 24 Dec 2022
- Upgrade projects to .Net 7.0, MudBlazor components to latest stable version 6.1.6
Version v2.1.1 – 22 Aug 2022
- Upgrade .Net libs, MudBlazor components to latest stable version.
Version v2.1.0 – 07 May 2022
- Added App Styles demo page. - Added Actions popup pages. - Upgrade MudBlazor components (6.0.10) - Update Roles, Users, Documents and Catelogs pages: use Icon button in datatable for responsive devices. - Update Language Selector component: add language flags and display name
Version v2.0.1 – 03 May 2022
- Added Travel and Tours Booking pack. - Upgrade .Net libs to .Net 6.0.4
Version v2.0.0 – 27 Apr 2022
- Update Store landing page - Update Walkthrough flow. - Add Onboarding UI Kit with Gradient, Illustration, Image, Minimal, Flat and Variant flavours - Grocery pack - Product Detail 2: change product single image to gallery. - Another UIUX improvement.
Version v1.1.12 – 24 Apr 2022
- Add Stories page - Update Shopping page - Update Health pages, Wallet pages - Fix RTL layout issue. - Another UIUX improvement.
Version v1.1.11 – 20 Apr 2022
- Added Grocery template kit
Version v1.1.10 – 18 Apr 2022
- Store landing page update - Add general pages: About us, contact, careers, error 404, faqs, forgot password, sign in, sign up, maps, timeline pages, profile pages, team page. - Add footer copyright - Add FontAwesome 5 Pro offline package. - Another system UIUX enhancements.
Version v1.1.9 – 07 Apr 2022
- Fixed Add/Reload/Import/Export buttons responsive issue at Document, Catalog, Users pages. - Design enhancements for Shopping, Stores pages. - Updated Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp icon buttons - Another system UIUX enhancements.
Version v1.1.8 – 17 Mar 2022
- Added E-Learning/ Education template kit
Version v1.1.7 – 07 Mar 2022
- Added Blog/ News template kit
Version v1.1.6 – 04 Mar 2022
- Upgraded .Net packages to latest version (6.0.2) - Upgraded MudBlazor component (6.0.7) - UIUX enhancements.
Version v1.1.5 – 22 Feb 2022
- Fixed bug: Unhandled Exception on BreakPointServiceSubscriptionInfo.
Version v1.1.4 – 18 Feb 2022
- Added Blazor store front page UI - Update MudBlazor to latest 6.0.6 version - UIUX enhancements
Version v1.1.3 – Skipped
Version v1.1.2 – 21 Jan 2022
- Update MudBlazor to latest version - UIUX enhancements - Remove functions disabled in demo mode.
Version v1.1.1 – 05 Jan 2022
- Added new login, register, forgot password pages design. - Improve Nav Menu design.
Version v1.1.0 – 02 Jan 2022
- Upgraded to Net 6.0 - Update MudBlazor libraries and components.
Version v1.0.4 – 27 Nov, 2021
- Design & UI: added Project/ Tasks template kit - Design enhancements
Version v1.0.3 – 03 Nov, 2021
- Updated MudBlazor to latest 5.2.0 version. - Design & UI: added Medical Health Kit, add Mudblazor demo components - Design enhancements
Version v1.0.2 – 21 Oct, 2021
- Fixed 404 error when download document - Add auto generate upload document folder (Files folder) - Updated ASP.NET Core and EntityFramework Core packages. - Updated MudBlazor to latest version. - Updated Service worker to notify new version available. - Design & UI: added new pages Settings, Cards for E-Wallet. - Design enhancements
Version v1.0.1 – 11 Oct, 2021
- Added E-Wallet template pages. - Revised E-Commerce template pages - Fixed 404 error when click on Swagger, Hangfire menu in HTTPS
Version v1.0.0 – 29 Sep, 2021
- Initial release. - Mudblazor Component Library - .NET 5.0+ - Blazor Web-Assembly: ASP.NET Core Hosted - Onion Architecture - Persistent Dark Mode (Local Storage) - Service-Based Approach - MediatR at API Level - AutoMapper - API Versioning - HTTP Interceptor - JWT Authentication - Refresh Tokens - Auto-Logout if Refresh Tokens Fail - Serilog – Server-Side Only* - Complete User Management - Profile Picture - Clean Fluid UI - CRUD Functionalities - Custom Error Pages - Localization - Role Management - User-Role Management - Swagger - Middlewares - Favicon - Default User & Role Seeding - Dynamic Service Registration (WASM) - Auto DB Migrations - Paginated API Responses - Polly – Retry Pattern for HttpClient - Shared Email Service - Hangfire Implementation - Custom API Response for 500,401,403 - Specification Pattern - Permission-Based UI Rendering