What’s new in version 1.5:
OneSignal push notifications. Facebook/Google login. Offers displayed only to authenticated users.
What’s new in version 1.4:
UI improvements. “Pick a location on map” for home delivery feature improved.
What’s new in version 1.3:
Integration with Facebook: Posts, Events and Albums from a Facebook page displayed in the app
AppSeed Restaurant is a complete food ordering system for presenting a restaurant menu and accepting orders on the go. It comes with a powerful Self Hosted Administration Panel, where restaurant owners can create/update their menu and prices, their business information and manage their orders.
This mobile app is a companion of the AppSeed Platform and provides a wealth of benefits for both restaurant clients and restaurant owners.
Note: You will need to create a free account on the AppSeed Platform in order to use the mobile application. The mobile app talks to the AppSeed Platform.
In a nutshell
A turnkey Restaurant Solution for presenting your menu, mobile ordering and managing your orders. Minimal setup effort, no code required.
Why choose AppSeed Restaurant
- No code knowledge or tech development required
- Clean and user-friendly interface
- Highly customizable structure, with modular architecture
- Easy installation/configuration, detailed quick start guide
- Easily maintainable data via the AppSeed Platform
- Added benefits such as order history and order management
- Full control over menu and mobile app content
- Free updates: new features constantly added
- One codebase compatible with both Android and iOS
- Quick and efficient support
- Self hosted solution. Frequent updates and introduction of new features.
Help us improve this app in a way that absolutely makes sense. Suggest the next feature
you would like to see implemented. We are taking suggestions very seriously.
Preview on iOS and Android – Ionic View
Note: Some features are not fully functional for preview on Ionic View. Especially, those that need to launch another application of the device such as “Find us” which launches device’s Google Maps application.
- Download the Ionic View app )
- Use the App ID
Display your menu to your customers with images, text description, prices and ingredients list. Also, display and cross-sell the extra options that can accompany a menu item.
Access to Offers
Users can locate your offers easily and add them to their cart, for ordering.
Important information about your restaurant such as opening hours, location on map, contact details and social networks will be available and easily accessible by your clients.
Full Mobile Ordering Capability
Customers can place orders through a quick and simple process. They can customize their order items choosing between several ingredient options, and submit a comment for a particular product and/or the whole order. Orders are allowed only during the opening hours. Otherwise, users are notified with a friendly, customizable message.
Multiple Delivery Types
Customers can opt for home delivery, take away or dine in.
Automatic Content Update
All the content of the mobile app is synchronized with the content of the administration panel without any additional configuration.
Mobile users have access to their current and previous orders. They can view them and stay updated with their status. The status of an order is automatically updated according to the AppSeed Platform.
Restaurant Backend / Appseed Platform
Self hosted control panel with an incredible free-for-life tier and an intuitive user interface:
Create menu categories and menu items with images, description, price and ingredient basic options at no cost for the customers as well extra ingredient options with additional cost for the customers.
Orders Control Panel
Restaurant staff can view incoming orders in real time. An order status can be updated to In progress
etc. Also, a distinct sound notifies the staff for newly incoming and/or unread orders.
Receive Orders on Tablet/Smartphone
There is no wrong way to receive orders! Turn your tablet or smartphone into an order receiving machine with AppSeed Restaurant Orders free mobile app. Suitable for showing shipped orders on map and getting directions for timely delivery.
Your customers are notified by email on each order status change.
An order can be printed to any desktop or thermal receipt printer according to the restaurant’s operations.
Manage business info, opening hours, location, social media accounts and contact info.
Promote offers and special menu items. Activate or deactivate them whenever you want. Also, set a discount to be applied on the total amount of the user’s shopping cart.
AppSeed Platform is designed to be functional on all major web browsers.
The code is extremely tested on iOS and Android mobile phones.
Expand your technologies using AppSeed’s RESTful API
Expand the reach of your business technologies using Appseed’s RESTful API! The AppSeed Platform comes with a well-documented Restful JSON API
that handles authentication and access to all the data that resides in the application. A single step is required in order to create an API user through the platform’s interface and you are all set to make API calls.
1.5 - Nov 24, 2017
- Firebase user login with Facebook and Google
- OneSignal push notifications
- Offers are displayed only when user is authenticated
1.4 - Apr 28, 2017
- UX of "Pick a location on map" feature improved
- Static side menu header changed to business name
- Static offer and product screen title changed to offer and product name
- Aspect ratio of thumb remains the same on categories screen
- Categories list on side menu is expandable
1.3 - Mar 30, 2017
- Display Posts, Events and Albums from facebook page
1.2 - Mar 10, 2017
- Show only products marked as "in-stock"
- Floor field added into home delivery form
- Send user geolocation for home delivery
1.1 - October 16, 2016
- Device is registered on load to receive push notifications
- Order status is fixed on order details of order history
- Slide menu remains open on tablets and wide screens
1.0 - September 28, 2016
- Initial release