This app is used for Scan Barcode and QR code. This is React native app. App includes powerful scanner which is also able to scan small size of barcode and QR. You can handle this code with any API. Best feature is searched result automated google and share it to social network.
ADVANTAGE OF THIS APP :
- Android and iOS compatible source code
- 64-bit code
- Splash Screen
- Scan and read Barcode and QR
- Generate Barcode and QR
- Share barcode and QR
- Scanned result automatic find in google
- Attractive Bottom menu
- Material integration
- Clean code
YOU WILL GET IN APP :
- This is a React native app which basic functionality is Create/Search barcode and QR code.
- In start of application there is nice splash screen with logo.
- This application uses device camera and scan Barcode/QR code.
- This application also detect type of barcode and QR code.
- Buyer/developer can scan barcode/QR and send request to their API and get response. The response page I made already.
- Scan result you can share with any other applications included social media.
- The best advantage is this is React native app so you can install it in android and iOS device easily.
- App includes Bottom menu which is compatible in landscape and portrait mode.
- Ready APK for testing DOWNLOAD APK.
For Buyer (Read before you buy):
- You must need knowledge of React native.
- You also need to be able to install React native and its dependencies on your machine. We recommend you to use the React native official installation guide https://facebook.github.io/react-native/
- You must have Latest android studio version 3.4.1
- You must have minimum Xcode version 10.1.
- Here is the path ’/ios/ReactBarcode/AppDelegate.m’ with options that you want to debug in simulator which using same internet as laptop OR run in device without NPM.
- For run in simulator OPEN[uncomment] this line : //jsCodeLocation = [[RCTBundleURLProvider sharedSettings] jsBundleURLForBundleRoot:@”index” fallbackResource:nil];
- For run in device without NPM you should OPEN[uncomment] this line : jsCodeLocation = [[NSBundle mainBundle] URLForResource:
- anytime just one line is commented and another line is uncommented.
- You must have knowledge of Apple APP store guidelines for upload an APP.
Excellent Customer Support :
- You can use my 24×7 support where I do quickly answer your questions.
- For Reskin and upload to the Play store you can contact me anytime. Just in $50. [Must provide Play store access]
- Free Lifetime Updates.
- Get all the new features free.