What’s new in version 17:
An Ionic 3.x version of the app has been released. Both Ionic 1.x and Ionic 3.x versions are included in the download file.
Music Band Ionic is a full application for any kind of MUSIC BAND and ARTIST. It is completely functional and can be customised practically without any coding. It is a well structured, well organised and implemented, fully working app that comes with all the features that are necessary for every music band needs. A modern all in one application. Best practices, proven techniques and experienced software architecture are packed with a well crafted design.
In a nutshell
The ultimate tool to spread the word about your music and grow a fanbase around your band. Minimal setup effort, no code required.
Why choose Music Band Ionic
- No code knowledge or tech development required
- Clean and user-friendly interface
- Highly customizable structure, with modular architecture
- Easy installation, detailed quick start guide
- Easily maintainable data, via the Firebase Graphical User Interface
- Free updates: new features added constantly
- One codebase compatible with Android and iOS
- Quick and efficient Support
This distribution includes 2 versions of the Music Band app. The one version is based on Ionic 1.x and the other on Ionic 3.x.
Help us improve this app in a way that absolutely makes sense. Suggest the next feature you would like to see implemented. We are taking suggestions very seriously.
Preview on iOS and Android – Ionic View
Note: The feature of live radio is not fully functional on Ionic View as it brings an audio stream’s metadata but does not play any music.
No Coding required
There is no need to interfere with any complicated coding since the slight modification of of a single configuration file is all you need. Make Live Radio work like a charm just by defining the streaming URL and enjoy the automatic setup that keeps everything simple. In the same direction, all the Music Band Ionic’s features are configured in the same way by using that particular file.
The application follows the modern trends of the “Slide menu”.
Application settings can be stored locally or in Firebase. This is just a configuration option. Detailed instruction on how to setup and prepare the Firebase project are provide in the documentation that accompanies the Music Band Ionic.
Application settings can be stored locally or in Parse.com. This is just a configuration option. Detailed instruction on how to setup and prepare the Parse project are provide in the documentation that accompanies the Music Band Ionic.
News / WordPress
Display news and announcements about the band’s new albums and songs by using a remote JSON structure or your already existing WordPress site. Everything you will need for that is already built and no additional code is required.
Your fans are one step away to stay tuned from wherever they are. Make your own live streaming radio available for use simply by defining the URL of your stream.
Music Band Ionic is focused on making user experience more fun! Static text and images can be boring. So, why not exploiting the metadata the SHOUTcast streams provide and search for the artwork content of the current song within iTunes? Keep the users aware of the song title, artist and the corresponding cover while listening to music by enabling this feature with the modification of an individual variable.
Youtube playlists and videos are so easy to share. Promote your songs and see your videos views rising! Your fans won’t even bother searching for your official clips on Youtube.
Everything is so well-implemented and you just need to set your Youtube account username .
Instagram feature keeps the fans updated with Instagram posts. You only need to set the hashtag and Music Band Ionic brings and displays all the recent posts that are related with that.
Give your fans one more option to stay updated! Just provide the app the Facebook page it needs to automatically create Photo Albums using the uploaded on that Facebook page images.
Change the way your fans interact with you and other fans by giving them the chance to chat in many different rooms on a variety of topics. A Firebase full-featured module is used. Firebase offers real-time fully secure multi-room chat with a lot of features for an enjoyable chat experience. All the hard work is done for you so that you need the least effort to setup this feature.
Give information about the events your band is going to join. Let your fans be aware of your performances and participation in shows, commercials, charities etc. Events are organised in an easy-to-read calendar where the title and the event’s hour are displayed. This calendar is necessary if you want to allow your fans to do their plans to follow you everywhere!
Give your fans everything they need to find you by defining one or more locations of your band’s performances, activities etc. Everything is so easy to be set in the blink of an eye! You only need to set the location(s) once and the application does all the work for you and presents it on the map.
Let your fans stay connected with you via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or even via your own web site and let them chose the platform they prefer to stay in touch with you. Also, provide your website, eshop or itunes page and increase their traffic.
The News and WordPress screens are fetching data from online sources by using the JSON protocol. The source URLs for these listings are set in the application’s configuration file. All of the entries can be updated by adjusting the remote sources.Therefore, rebuilding and re-distributing the application are not required for constant updates.
The same applies for the pins in the live map too. The users are able to add and configure the pin points just by adjusting the remote source.
Your fans would like to get notifications from you for sure! A full working Push notification example is integrated into the application. It comes also with detailed instructions on how to configure everything in your end and have your application ready to send and receive Push Notifications.
Yeoman Ionic Framework Generator powered
Yeoman Ionic Framework Generator combines the best practices and features for scaffolding a hybrid application. It makes building of a mobile app easy and quickly since Yeoman is integrated with Ionic Framework and Cordova plugin. Also, the included Grunt build system optimizes and automates some important tasks of your workflow.
Although extremely modular, Music Band Ionic app keeps the keys and ids in a safe place for security reasons and not in each related with the feature module. Forget any complicated configuration and do all of it in just one file.
Barebone Ionic is based on the UI elements that the Ionic Framework provides. Ionic Framework comes with a detailed and impressive CSS framework for layout styling. Furthermore, it handles header elements in a very similar way to existing libraries you may have used. Headers are available in many different default color options. Adding a footer element is as easy as adding a header. Moreover, Ionic comes with its own icon library built in which contains almost everything you should need. Use Ionic’s UI components and they will give you a fully customised and functional UI.
Are you interesting in having multiple languages packed with this application? Check our I18N Ionic Application and learn how you can make it happen.
This is a product of AppSeed. Find out more by visiting our website http://appseed.io/ or contact us via our support center https://appseed.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new.
Music Band Ionic 3.x
1.0 - Nov 10, 2017
- Initial release
Music Band Ionic 1.x
1.16 - Nov 15, 2016
- News data brought from the corresponding node when data provider is Firebase
1.15 - Oct 20, 2016
- Fixed misplaced radio play button on real devices
- Slide menu remains open on tablets and wide screens
1.14 - Oct 13, 2016
- Support for Youtube channel URLs based on both username and channel IDs
- Stopped Youtube player when the app is paused
1.13 - Sep 30, 2016
- Improved map data structure
1.12 - Sep 16, 2016
- Migration to Ionic Cloud Client Push
1.11 - July 29, 2016
- Upgrade to Firebase 3.x
1.10 - May 05, 2016
- Ionic update to v1.3.0
- Fix of the ionic keyboard plugin id
1.9 - February 10, 2016
- Ionic update to v1.2.4 as Ionic 1.2 uses native scrolling by default.
- Ionic CLI update to v1.7.13
1.8 - December 22, 2015
- Fix on ConnectionType always returning Connection.UNKNOWN (Android)
- Ionic update to v1.1.1
- Cordova CLI update to v5.4.1
- Ionic CLI update to v1.7.12
- ngCordova update to v0.1.23-alpha
- Support of android versions back to 4.0
- Replacement of AdMob plugin with AdMob Pro
- Cordova Android engine set to 5.0.0
- Plugins update
- Improved installation process for Win/Linux/MacOS
- Usage of a forked version of the audio stream plugin
- Copy of package file to be used as a replacement when needed
- README.md update with improved instructions on how to install, run, build the app.
1.7 - November 5, 2015
- Internet Connectivity check. Notifies user when internet connection problem occurs on bringing remote data.
- README.md update with improved instructions on how to install, run, build the app.
1.6 - October 18, 2015
- Fix minor issue related to bouncing view
- Update Ionic CLI to v1.7.6
1.5 - October 11, 2015
- Add dependency to Transport Security plugin which enables/allows the HTTP requests for iOS9 and above
- Update Ionic CLI to v1.6.5
1.4 - September 30, 2015
- Shoutcast meta data support
- Ionic update to v1.1.0
- Cordova CLI update to v5.3.3
1.3 - August 28, 2015
- Parse.com has been added as an optional store for all the settings of the application
- Ionic cli update to v1.6.4
- ngCordova update to v.0.1.18-alpha
- Reference to ng-cordova-oauth v0.1.4
1.2 - July 31 2015
- Cordova white list plugin added. This fixes network issues reported for android devices
- Ionic, Ionic CLI and Cordova references have been updated to their latest versions
1.1 - July 27, 2015
- Firebase has been added as an optional store for all the settings of the application
- Fix: small typo in the social media settings fixed