HotelPro – Flutter Template UI Kits Apps.
Hotel Booking Concept Flutter Template with Robust GetX stateless management.
Lite, smooth state management. Clean Code. Almost 99% is StatelessWidget. Required GetX Plugins Flutter. Over 30 more screens for hotel booking concept.
Running well both Android & iOS. Inspired by https://dribbble.com/shots/14125538-Travel-App-Concept
Get has two different state managers: the simple state manager (we’ll call it GetBuilder) and the reactive state manager (who has the package name, GetX)
Reactive State Manager
Reactive programming can alienate many people because it is said to be complicated. GetX turns reactive programming into something quite simple:
- You won’t need to create StreamControllers.
- You won’t need to create a StreamBuilder for each variable
- You will not need to create a class for each state.
- You will not need to create a get for an initial value.
Reactive programming with Get is as easy as using setState.
Let’s imagine that you have a name variable and want that every time you change it, all widgets that use it are automatically changed.
Link Demo Apk Installer:
Youtube HotelPro Demo
- Splashscreen with Lottie Animation
- Login Page/Welcome Page, Apple Login, Google Login, Facebook Login
- Home with animation widget, category, handpick hotel list by city etc..
- Near Me, all hotel or city around you widget, smooth animation widget
- My Post, stories of your trip at the hotel, create post, describe your review etc.
- Profile, user management, with Photo Profile, Logout, Update Profile, your favourite and last visited by you.
- Amazing Search page, filter, location, nice widget etc..
- Category hotel page, smooth, lite, animation and all clickable to detail hotel screen.
1. Visual Studio Code
2. Android SDK
3. Xcode iOS
4. Flutter Framework
## Getting Started
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
– [Lab: Write your first Flutter app](https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/codelab)
– [Cookbook: Useful Flutter samples](https://flutter.dev/docs/cookbook)
For help getting started with Flutter, view our
[online documentation](https://flutter.dev/docs), which offers tutorials,
samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Open VS code Editor,
flutter pub get
and then flutter run.
Enjoy your time, the HotelPro Apps is running on your device/simulator.
Contact me for support: firstname.lastname@example.org