Latest Release (Version 6 – 15 July 2020)
- Remove paypal support due to deprecated sdk issue
- Added braintree sdk support for paypal
- Bug fixes
We’ve moved on to our smartphones and tablets to read while we’re on the go. Granth is an flutter eBook application that takes your reading experience to the next level. You can read online as well as offline. With its unique and eye-soothing color palette and design, Granth ensures the most engaging escapade for readers. This excellent app supports all major types of PDF files. The run-through is extremely easy providing users ease to browse, look for his/her favourite author, build a wishlist and read anywhere, anytime.
Tired of getting all notifications while you’re on the interesting page? Not any more! With the offline option, you can turn off your internet you can avoid distractions and enjoy the pleasure of reading.
- Offline Book Support
- Paytm and PayPal Payment gateway Integration
- One signal Push Notification
- PDF, EPUB and Video file Supported
- Admob Integration
- Voice Search functionality
- Login/Signup functionality
- Author Listing
- Category Listing
- Book Preview and Reading
- Book Download
- Favorite List
- Book Rating
- Book Comments
- User Profile Screen and many more.
Admin Panel Features:
- Laravel 6
- Passport for authorization
- Bootstrap 4
- Clean & standard code
- Category CRUD
- Author CRUD
- Book CRUD
- App settings
- Mobile content update dynamically
- Email Notifications
- Free update and support
Admin Panel Demo:
Admin Panel: Click Here
App Login Demo:
Download Apk from here
Note: Data will not saved in demo version.
Read Our Support Policy Support Policy
Our support Portal : https://iqonic.desky.support/
Faced a problem? Need assistance with the product? No worries – our customer support team is always ready to help you.
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +05.30) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received.
- We suggest, while our team reviews your support request, please read the documentation that comes in the zip file of Codecanyon. You can download it from ThemeForest: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
- We are in GMT+5:30 timezone. We address all the support queries 6 days weekly (Sunday off).
- If any support ticket has no response from the item owner for 7 days, the ticket will be considered closed. If you need further assistance you can create another ticket or drop us an email asking to re-open the ticket for you.
- Have pre-sales questions or concerns, please write to us via our website contact page
- If you like our product and support then please drop a rate and write a review at: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
- We don’t offer a refund. (If the item is downloaded)
- Please read the description and compatibility content thoroughly before purchasing as we don’t offer a refund if you buy it by mistake.
Greetings from Iqonic Design
We are actively looking forward to your feedback in order to make our product more efficient for you. Thanks again!
Please Note: Live preview images cannot be used directly in client’s live project. Those are used for preview purpose only.
Version 6 – 15 July 2020
- Remove paypal support due to deprecated sdk issue - Added braintree sdk support for paypal
Version 5 – 25 May 2020
- Dark mode support added - Multi language support added - Admob ads implemented - Firebase Crashlytics added - Bug fixes
Version 4 – 30 April 2020
- Minor bug fixes on Backend - Added(Backend): Send Push notification at time of add new books
Version 3 – 15 April 2020
- paypal payment gateway implemented - push notification feature added - search with speak feature added - forget password with OTP verification feature added
Version 2 – 28 March 2020
- Epub book viewer added - User detail update with profile image added - Show more book reviews screen added
Version 1 – 24 March 2020
- Initial Release