Firebase Integration in flutter: FlutterFire is the code ready app with all sorts of firebase authentication integrations
Facebook authentication in flutter is easy to setup
Push notification setup in flutter, this starter comes with it
Flutter bloc pattern setup is a tedious process and can take lots of development time. Use this to quickly start your next project easily.
Services implementation logic is separated from UI so that you can make changes to your UI and nothing breaks.
- – Easy to use.
- – Sign In and Sign Up with Email.
- – Sign In with Facebook.
- – Sign In with Google.
- – Firebase Phone Auth Flutter
- – Push notification.
- – Clean Code And Well Documented.
- – Well Documented.
- – Bloc pattern
- – Custom Carousel Slider
- – Easy setup
- – Form Validation
Install and Feel it !!
- – Firebase authentication for flutter web
- – Flutter firebase Admob
- – Flutter firebase dynamic links.
- – Firebase integration in flutter web
Well documented and supported
For any queries visit Github
version 1.3 – 3rd Jan 2020
1. Added Support for flutter web 2. flutter_bloc: ^3.1.0 3. Firebase package updates 4. Latest Google sign-in 5. Updated all other packages
version 1.2 – 9th Nov 2019
1. flutter_bloc: ^2.0.0 2. Latest facebook SDK 3. Firebase package updates 4. Latest Google sign-in 5. Updated all other packages
version 1.1 – 25 Sep 2019
1. Added phone authentication 2. Bug fixes
version 1 – 19 Sep 2019
1. Release of the first version. 2. Email Login/Signup 3. Facebook Login 4. Gmail Login 5. Push notification