This file needs Corona 2014.2189 to work properly.Please update it before opening the project.
This is a fully customizable template for CandyDrop (falling item collection) style game, developed using Corona SDK. Works on both iOS devices and Android!
The game features randomly generated dropping objects: candies and bombs
We will let you discover which one is good to collect
The longer the player plays, the faster the candies will drop. Points are increased by collecting candies.
We also included Ads with AdMob, you can change them to whatever you like (Vungle,iAds, etc…) as long as they are supported by Corona SDK.
A lot of aspects can be easily customized in an easy to understand config file:
- Name of the company/dev in the credits
- Candy spawning frequency
- Points given by each collected candy
- Ad ON/OFF
- AdMob account
- Facebook app ID
- Facebook ON/OFF
The rest of the code is well commented, should not be a problem to change any other aspect not in the config.
Included in the release:
- Game source for Corona SDK (.lua)
- Character spritesheet made with texturepacker
- Background music!
- A cool sound effect when you collect the candies
- Anything else you might need
The whole game can be compiled and published with the free edition of Corona SDK, NO NEED to use a paid licence.
Click on Video Preview for a video of the game!
Here is a demo apk for Android: CandyDrop Demo – Android
Leave us a feedback if you liked our work :3
v1.2.1 – 12/06/2015
- Updated the AdMob library
v1.2 – 22/01/2015
- Fix: Facebook function
- Fix: Minimum required version for newer devices
v1.1 – 09/05/2014
- Added different candy colors
v1.0 – 29/05/2014
- First stable release