New! Companion mobile app for IOS & Android released
We have just launched the companion Mobile App for TrainEasy. Now you can create a cross platform mobile app for your students for IOS and Android. Get it here:https://codecanyon.net/item/learning-management-system-ionic-3-app-traineasy/24094832
A Complete Training & Learning Management System
Do you organize training programs online or at physical locations? If yes, then TrainEasy is the perfect software for running and managing your entire training program!
- Student Frontend & Admin Backend
- Online Training
- Manage & Schedule offline training
- Session & Course Management
- Class Management
- Supports Multiple Payment Gateways
- Multi-currency support
- Attendance Management
- Student Management
- Online Tests/Assessments
- Blogging & Content Management
- And Lots More!
For detailed information about all the features of this application, please view our user guide.
Visit the Frontend
Use the following credentials to login as a student (optional):
Email: [email protected]
Login to the Backend
Use the following credentials to login:
Email: [email protected]
Course and Session Management
Create multiple online courses, training sessions or a combination of both! Configure each based on your needs. Optionally enable payment collection for enrollment. The following payment methods are available: Paypal, Stripe, 2Checkout and Paystack. TrainEasy supports all currencies.
Create multiple reusable classes and assign them to sessions or courses to create your online courses or session calendar. You can also assign instructors to courses, sessions and classes and schedule upcoming class reminders for students and instructors!
TrainEasy comes with a powerful online testing/assessment feature. Save yourself the paperwork and switch to TrainEasy’s computer based tests! Tests can be created with multiple options such as Time limit, Session restriction, Attempt limits etc. Students will see their results immediately after completing the test.
Students can register on the frontend of the application or can be added manually through the backend. TrainEasy also features a form builder that enables you to add as many registration fields and attributes to a student as you require.
Traineasy supports two major roles: Student & Admin. Admins can be subdivided into multiple roles. Out of the box, you have Super Administrator, Administrator and Instructor. TrainEasy enables you to create new roles with associated permissions for each role.
Email & SMS Reminders
TrainEasy can automatically send reminders to Students and Instructors about upcoming classes, test and homework.
TrainEasy make it easy for you to monitor and log attendance records for your students. There are multiple attendance logging methods available that enable you set attendance either online or offline.
TrainEasy ships with multiple payment methods for receiving payment for session/course enrollment. Below is a list of all our currently supported gateways
|2Checkout||AUD CAD EUR GBP JPY USD NZD CHF HKD SGD SEK DKK PLN NOK HUF CZK ILS MXN MYR BRL PHP TWD THB TRY|
|Paypal||AUD CAD EUR GBP JPY USD NZD CHF HKD SGD SEK DKK PLN NOK HUF CZK ILS MXN MYR BRL PHP TWD THB TRY|
|Payu.co.za||ARS BRL CLP COP CZK HUF INR MXN NGN PAB PEN PLN RON RUB ZAR TRY|
|Rave by Flutterwave||NGN ZAR USD GBP GHS KES EUR|
|Stripe||AUD CAD EUR GBP JPY USD NZD CHF HKD SGD SEK DKK PLN NOK HUF CZK ILS MXN MYR BRL PHP TWD THB TRY|
Homwork & Revision Notes
TrainEasy comes with a powerful Homework feature that enables you to create homework for your students. Stundents can submit homework via text response or file upload. Admins can review and grade homework from an easy to use interface. TrainEasy also allows you to create revision notes for each class that only enrolled students can access. The system will also notify all enrolled students whenever a new note is uploaded.
Easily add new information pages to your site. TrainEasy’s content management system makes it very easy to manage pages on your site as well as your homepage. Add slideshows, signup form, session calendar, text and more to your homepage in seconds. The content management system makes TrainEasy able to serve as your company’s website as well as a student portal
TrainEasy enables you to configure lots of settings on your site. Change colors, set smtp mail credentials, change the text on menus, hide or show menu options and lots more!
TrainEasy comes with an easy to use student support system that gives them the opportunity to privately hold discussions with your Instructors. The feature comes with an email alert system that notifies all available instructors of new questions and notifies students of updates to their questions. There is also a student forum feature which enables students enrolled in a session or course to interact with themselves.
TrainEasy comes with a powerful certificate generation feature that enables you totally eliminate the need for creating paper certificates for each Student at the conclusion of your training programs. This feature can also be used to generate other documents such as admission letters.
TrainEasy comes with a powerful download management feature that enables admins/instructors easily share files with students. This feature also enables you to restrict certain files to students that are enrolled in sessions you sepecify.
TrainEasy ships with a JSON API. This enables you to deploy our Ionic Mobile App for Android and IOS (available as a seperate purchase)
Change your look of the student frontend with the click of a button! TrainEasy supports 3 themes that you can choose from and customize to give your frontend a unique and professional look.
TrainEasy comes with a simple blog feature with comments powered by Disqus.
And lots more!
Update 3 July 2019 (v2.0)
- Upgrade to version 2.0! We have made major additions to traineasy including adding the learning management system, reports, customizable notifications, support for multiple frontend themes and lots more!
Update 14 June 2019 (v1.6.1)
- Student UI Upgrade: We have completely overhauled the student user interface (Frontend). The new design is a modern and clean layout
- Course cover photo: We have added the ability to add a cover photo to courses (sessions).
Update 7 June 2019 (v1.6)
- PHP 7 Support: Added support for PHP 7
- Homework Feature: Added Homework feature. Instructors can now post homework for students and grade submissions
Update13 September 2017 (v1.4)
- Download management: There is now a powerful download management feature which enables admins/instructors easily share files with students in a secure manager. Downloads can be assigned to sessions which will force them to be accessible only to enrolled students.
- Students now have an informative dashboard that shows recent sessions, enrolled sessions, discussions, downloads and revision notes. Also, the student’s portal interface is now separate from the rest of the front-end.
- The certificate designer can now display the dates for classes attended
- Bug fix for admin password reset.
Update 22 June 2017 (v1.3)
- Certificate Generation: Admins can now design certificates and letters that students can download.
- New Theme: Upgraded the frontend and backend themes.
- Bug Fixes.
Update 8. Mar. 2017 (v1.1)
- Instructor management: Users can now assign instructors to their classes. Assigned instructors are also visible on the timetable on the frontend.
- File/Image upload field on registration form: The student registration form builder now supports a file fields. Now students can attach images and documents to their profiles. Acceptable file types include jpg, png, gif, png, doc and docx.
- Time fields for classes: Users can now specify the start and end time for classes when they are being assigned to sessions (on the session creation/editing page).
- Automatic reminders for classes: The system can now send out automatic email notifications for upcoming classes to students and instructors. Please see updated documentation for more information and configuration instructions.
- Some minor bug fixes and layout enhancements.
Update 12. Mar. 2017 (v1.2)
- Added importing and exporting student records
- Some minor bug fixes