React Native Store Locator Mobile ( iOS & Android)
React Native Store Locator expo demo : https://expo.io/@atarlay/storelocator
React Native Store Locator – Mobile Application
With this project, you can create a react-native application that allows you to display points of interest (shops, cafe, pubs etc..) on a map.
When you will download the app, you will have the same thing as on the demo preview, this is a store list retrieved from Google Places (you juste have to enter an API key as explained in documentation).
Users can filter this list, by type and address, a geocoder permits to automatically geocode address and start a search on this new address.
Users can calculate the routes from selected point of interest, and click to call it.
It is a modern design, compatible with iPhone and Android thanks to React Native.
– This project has been developed with React Native for native iOS / Android support.
– Redux is used to manage application state and adopt a nice pattern.
– Code Quality follow eslintrc guidelines.
With this react native project, you will learn to :
– Structure your project with redux.
– Display a map and customize pins.
– Live filter results of a map.
– Center a map based on your current location.
– Geocode an address.
– Animate a custom menu.
– Launch phone call.
– Launch directions.
– Use Google Places / Maps API.
– Create a Store Locator
Updated React Native to last revision (v0.47)
04/09/2017 : New Store Locator release