Easy to use
Sign In and Sign Up with Email
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Google
Clean Code And Well Documented
Custom Carousel Slider
Flutter firebase phone authentication
Firebase Integration in Flutter: FlutterFire is the code ready app with all sorts of firebase authentication integrations
Facebook authentication in flutter is easy to setup. Push notification setup in Flutter, this starter comes with it Flutter bloc pattern setup is a tedious process and can take lots of development time. Use this to quickly start your next project easily. Services implementation logic is separated from UI so that you can make changes to your UI and nothing breaks.
Firebase Integration in Flutter Configuration
Change the bundle identifier
- Search for flutterfire and replace it with your own name.
- Create a firebase project
- Create an iOS app in the firebase console.
- Download the Googleservice-info.plist file
- Replace the file in “ios/Runner”
- Create an Android app in the firebase console.
- Download the google-services.json file
- Replace the file in “android/app”
When you run your app you might get an error containing “google secure content” replace the out error in info.plist file in “ios/Runner/info.plist”
Run the project.
- Don’t forget to enable email and Gmail authentication and enable firestore database.
- Create a facebook app
- Enable facebook authentication in firebase
- Don’t forget to enable email and Gmail authentication.
- Follow the facebook installation process on their website.
- Change the facebook app id in Android-manifest.xml and info.plist
- User will be asked to allow push notification in iOS, in android it is allowed by default.
- Token will be saved in user/user-id/tokens collection.
- To test push notification open tab cloud messaging in firebase console.
- Select the token from the above collection
- Add the title and message and send it.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this theme. As I said at the beginning, I’d be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this. No guarantees, but I’ll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the items on codemarket, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Comments & Reviews” section
Version 1.1 – 25 Sep 2019
1. Added phone authentication 2. Bug fixes
Version 1 – 19 Sep 2019
1. Release of the first version. 2. Email Login/Signup 3. Facebook Login 4. Gmail Login 5. Push notification