Flutter is an Open source mobile app development SDK created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android and ios. Flutter widget incorporates all critical platform differences such as scrolling, icons, fonts and navigation to provide full native performance on both Ios and Android.
Development in Flutter is faster than native and the performance of apps is as good as that of those developed natively.
In short yes we can say that flutter is the future. So here is the Flutter UI Component kit can be used for both android and ios device.
Cricket UI Kit contains 40+ Animated Screens with Magic Widget a different type of UI component; this kit can save your time to code all Front end layout. Easy to implement with your code!
Also, You can set your Favorit theme color easily.
Cricket flutter UI Kit Features:
- Flutter APP
- Clean Code & Clean Design
- Android Native App
- IOS Native App
- Dart Language
- Flexible UI
- active Features
- Secure Login
- Smooth Transition Effects
- Poppins Fonts
- Font Awesome Icons
- Mobile and Tablet Support
- Responsive Design
- Documentation Include
- Unique and creative Design
- Easy to Customize
- Responsive design for all devices
- Animation Controller
- 40+ awesome Screens
- Wallet system
- Multiple Choose theme Colors
- More Smoothness
Team Select & many more Features:
This application theme based on selecting a cricket team player, also wallet screen design and also a connection to your bank.
Cricket flutter UI Kit application designs for playing games, where users can make their own team and win prizes.
Cricket flutter UI Kit application design is made in a flutter. so it supports both Android and ios devices.
This is the best beautiful design we provided. also comfortable in any devices screen for android and ios.
Beautiful Screen Layouts:
- Cricket flutter UI Kit is based on batting and bowling orders, which are the most debated part of the cricket strategy.
- The concept involves selecting a team of 11 players and 3 substitutes from the pool of players who play the match.
- you can create your own teams and play.
- A fantasy cricket match is based on batting and bowling orders, which are the most debated part of the cricketing strategy. A small change in the order can change the course of the game. The concept involves selecting a team of 11 players and 3 substitutes from the pool of players who play the match. There are no budget caps and player selection is not limited to a particular number of batsmen, bowlers, and all-rounders although in some fantasy applications you can only create team according to their prerequisite patterns. An example of their given pattern could be 5 batsmen, 1 wicket-keeper, 2 all-rounders, 3 bowlers. A fantasy team can have any type of player. The main aim of a fantasy cricket match is to outscore the opposition by as large of a margin as possible. Fantasy cricket matches can be played in all three international forms: One Day International , Twenty20 and Test Cricket. The limited over matches, namely the One Day Internationals and Twenty20s, is played in two formats – daily games and rounds.
What will you get?
Full Dart source code
Screen Design Code
Free version upgrade
Latest New Update
- Choose multiple theme colors
- Fix Bugs
- Get more smooth