What’s new in version 1.1:
Push Notifications with Ionic and OneSignal services. Upgrade to Ionic 3.5 and Ionic Native 3.14
Facebook Business Ionic turns your Facebook Page into a branded, independent, fully functional mobile app. There is no need to create and maintain your own backend as the Facebook Page is used for this purpose.
Facebook Business Ionic exposes your business news, events, galleries, important information such as location, opening hours etc. to increase brand awareness. It provides a perfect way for your audience to reach you through direct actions such as “Call us now”, Send us an email, “Visit our Website”, “Get directions” etc.
This app works seamlessly with your Facebook page with just one step configuration. Facebook is used as its one and only backend to provide the app with all the data it needs. Each time the Facebook page is updated, the app is automatically updated too. New posts, events and photos are displayed instantly in the app without any further action.
Best practices, proven techniques and experienced software architecture are packed with a well-crafted design.
In a nutshell
Facebook Business Ionic treats your Facebook page as a backend to automatically create your business’s mobile app. It requires minimal setup enabling even non-developers to use and maintain it.
Why choose Facebook Business Ionic
- No code knowledge or tech development required
- Clean and user-friendly interface
- No need to build your own backend since Facebook serves that purpose
- Highly customizable structure, with modular architecture
- Easy installation, detailed quick start guide
- Free updates: new features added constantly
- One codebase compatible with Android and iOS
- Quick and efficient Support
Help us improve this app in a way that absolutely makes sense. Suggest the next feature you would like to see implemented. We are taking suggestions very seriously.
Preview on iOS and Android – Ionic View
Note: Some features are not fully functional for preview on Ionic View. Especially, those that need to launch another application of the device such as “Get directions” which launches device’s Google Maps application.
Keep users informed of your business important information.
A “Closed now”/”Open now” label indicates instantly if your business is open or closed. One tap actions add more convenience to the user experience:
- Call us: It will make the device to start a call to the phone number of your business
- Send us an Email: Mailer will open with your business’s email already set so as the user won’t need to type it.
- Map / Get directions: The map application which is already installed on the device will be launched to show your exact location on the map and the user will be able to get directions to reach your business.
- Open website: Users will be able to see your business’s website with just one click.
Show your business overview presenting the very basic information.
Share interesting posts and activities to give your business updates in a tidy package.
Make your events stand out by displaying all the relevant information through a minimalistic and clean design. Getting directions makes finding the event location faster and easier and adding it to the device calendar engages your fans even more.
Mark your location on map to help customers find your location faster without leaving the app.
Make your photo albums the cornerstone of your business. Tell your story of let your products shine with your valuable photographs accompanied by titles and descriptions.
Earn loyalty and promote the reputation of your business showing your awesome reviews.
Easy Configuration / Modular Architecture
The configuration of this app requires literally a single step. Its modular architecture is going to eliminate any unnecessary complexity for its configuration or modification/addition of its features. Its code is clean and well-organised into modules.
You could review this super-modular architecture by checking our SuperModular Ionic starter, which is provided for free.
This app is based on the UI elements that the Ionic Framework provides. Ionic Framework comes with a detailed and impressive CSS framework for layout styling. Moreover, Ionic comes with its own icon library built in which contains almost everything you should need. Use Ionic’s UI components and they will give you a fully customised and functional UI.
This is a product of AppSeed. Find out more by visiting our website http://appseed.io/ or contact us via our support center https://appseed.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new.
1.1 - Jul 14, 2017
- Push Notifications with Ionic and OneSignal services
- Upgrade to Ionic 3.5 and Ionic Native 3.14
1.0 - May 12, 2017
- Initial Release