We give the first customers a big discount. To get a discount write to mail: [email protected]
This item for sale is a ready-made cross-platform product with a more complex architecture that includes four independent applications designed for high loads and optimized for weak server hardware, which saves resources in the long term.
For those who are looking for simpler and free chat solutions.
A much simpler architecture is described here.
- Group Audio and Video Calls with Share Screen
- Own call module written from scratch (You do not need to pay for separate services for calls)
- Native Mobile App for Android (with audio/video calls)
- Native Mobile App for iOS (with audio/video calls)
- Web version (with audio/video calls)
- Mobile web version (with audio/video calls)
- Desktop version for mac, linux and windows
- Own UI kit
- Clean design
- Unlimited group chats (it all depends on your infrastructure)
- Microservice backend architecture
- No legacy code
- Modern stack: TypeScript, React Hooks, GraphQL, CodeGen, Docker
- Contact Sync
- Status message read/unread
- Count unread messages
- Service messages
- Online Statuses
- Typing statuses
- Sending photo
- Theme: dark / light
- Push notifications for iOS and Android
- Authentication with sms code (using Twilio)
- Saving 5×5px preview picture, for showing when picture download
- (Mobile Apps) Snap to close keyboard in conversation screen
The product was created by a team of engineers and designers.
Web Live Demo
Soon mobile applications will be published in App Store and Google Play
Demo Group Audio / Video Calls With Mobile App
Desktop App (responsive demo)
How To Install And Run Chat App on localhost
Mobile applications written on TypeScript, React Native version 0.61.5 and Expo (Bare workflow) version 37.0.10
For state management used Apollo Cache.
For data types used GraphQL Code Generator.
All components written on React Hooks.
We have written our own module for audio and video calls, which works on WebRTC, It also integrate in native applications code.
A distributed signal server is also written from scratch. It allows you to create large audio and video conferences.
Web is developed on TypeScript and React.
For routing used react-router. Some components are reused using react-native-web. For styles using linaria. Also, all lists are virtualized and optimized for performance.
Desktop applications work on Electron.
All applications are created with one command. Also, optimization was performed for each of the available platforms.
Used technologies: NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL, Redis, MongoDB. All resolvers typed. All database queries are optimized and built on aggregation, which allows you to work under high loads. Socket server designed as a separate microservice, this allows to replicate it.
For distributed work of connected users in real time, Redis is used. This ensures the smooth operation of audio and video calls in large conferences.
Mobile Expo React Native (Bare workflow)
Do you need a Starter Kit?
Our goal is to allow people to integrate chat features into their existing products, as this saves time.
In addition, this product can be the basis for any type of application, because the architecture makes it easy to scale and modify it for any needs. You do not need to get involved with code performance. Many components are optimized for performance. The server part is easily scalable even on weak hardware, which saves resources. Many components and logic can be reused. Based on this product, there is everything to quickly start making any functionality.
This is a quick start for any team. Those who need to move fast understand the value. And those who worked in large distributed teams understand the value of a well-built architecture.
For a better understanding of architecture, you can read documentation.