ATTENTION: IOS IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED
The underlying native library uses a deprecated component (UIWebView).
The Apple App Store will no longer accept new apps using UIWebView as of April 2020 and app updates using UIWebView as of December 2020.
Cordova / ionic VR plugin is a Cordova plugin that allows you to play 360 videos or panoramic photos in a Cordova based app, with native performances.
The main features of the plugin are:
– Streams your 360 content with native performances.
– Supports Fullscreen mode and Cardboard mode for both videos and photos.
– Supports playing both local files and remote resources (online).
– Supports mono or stereo format for both photos and videos.
– Supports Android 4.4 or greater and iOS 8.0 or greater.
– Currently supports only smartphones, not tablets.
– Based on Google VR view native library.
Full documentation: http://cordovavrview.tangodev.it
For any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
27/01/2018 – v.2.0: New API, added start display mode option, documentation improvements.
16/08/2017 – v.1.1: Added support for Cordova 7, documentation improvements.