Full-featured web and iOS + Android app
developed with Ionic 4, Angular 7 and Firebase as a backend.
Complete Typescript source code. You can deploy it as it is or you can use it as a starter template for your custom app.
This app provides 4 big pieces of functionality: Expenses, Subscriptions, Lists and Notes.
These are usually found in separate apps, but HomeAdmin groups them in the same app for more convenience.
- Expenses: add/edit/delete expenses. Filter by month and see total amount spent in a month.
- Categories: create your own categories and assign colors.
- Charts: view expenses grouped by categories in the Charts view.
- Subscriptions: keep track of monthly and yearly subscriptions.
- Lists: create shopping lists, travel lists or whatever list you want. Add items easily, edit them, mark them as completed or delete them.
- Notes: keep your notes in the same app with your expenses and lists.
You can invite your spouse (or multiple people) to manage the data together.
Data is synced in real-time across all of your devices.
Monetize the app with AdMob by displaying interstitial ads.
- Ionic 4
- Angular 7
- Firebase Realtime Database
- Firebase Authentication
- Firebase Bolt Compiler for easy management of Firebase Database security rules
- Amplitude Analytics
- @angular-redux: to manage application state
You only need a Firebase account (no additional server required).
v2.0.3 - February 2019
- upgrade to Ionic 4 and Angular 7
v1.8.0 - September 2018
- add Subscriptions module
v1.5.3 - May 2017
- add Firebase Function to support project name editing
- upgrade to to Ionic 3.1.1
v1.5.2 - May 2017
- use fix version for npm dependencies
- upgrade to ionic-app-scripts 1.0
v1.5.1 - Apr 2017
- Initial release