Adminium is a stylish, modern admin panel template, perfect for the back-end interface of your application. The layout is responsive and liquid, so it fits in desktop and mobile browsers.
The template is coded with HTML5, styled with CSS3 and enhanced with jQuery. Everything degrades gracefully, so it works well in older browsers too.
- Responsive layout with device orientation support
- Liquid layout for desktop browsers
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Valid, semantic, well structured code
- Cross-browser compatible (IE7+)
- Unobtrusive jQuery
- Login page
- Implemented WYSIWYG editor
- Dynamic search bar with AJAX capabilities
- Customizable graphs – line, area, bar, pie
- Quick statistics
- Server status box
- Vertical menus with expandable sub-pages
- Sortable image management with drag & drop and mini menus
- Date picker
- Color picker
- Animated progress bars – large and small
- Sliders with tooltips
- Sortable tables
- On/Off switches
- Chats / discussions
- Fancy modal boxes
- Stylish notifications with nice fade in and fade out effect
- HUD Messages
- 3 premade skins – Blue, Green and Red
- Easy customization via CSS
tinkertim: “I’ve been working with Adminium for a couple of days, and it is a really nice design. It is well thought out and extremely easy to work with. […] This theme really does have all the elements you need to make something cool. No more, no less.”
sdotsen: “THANKS SO MUCH for your offline support. I appreciate you taking the time to address my issues and requested features!”
- Version 1.3 – rewritten in HTML5, responsive layout for mobile devices, lots of small improvements and additions.
- Version 1.2 – adding expandable sub menus, text boxes and chat/discussion elements. Some CSS improvements.
- Version 1.1 – adding drag & drop sorting, color picker, sliders, tooltips and some CSS & JS improvements.